Thursday, January 17, 2008

"Delta" sounds like "Devil"

Can I just say - Delta Airlines, you are not cool.

For those of you who heard of the difficulties I had getting to Romania, you know why I would begin to have problems with Delta Airlines. It's gotten worse now that I've received a response from their "Customer Care" department. At this point, I've learned that:

1. Delta employees resemble robots in their ability to process information (the kind of robots that are STUPID),
2. Delta employees do not know how to read,
3. I hate Delta Airlines.

Stay tuned.*

*And if you happen to be someone who flew to Romania on Delta, can we talk?

P.S. Flying back from Turkey, my Tarom Airlines flight to Bucharest was 21 hours delayed. We had to wait around at the Istanbul airport (and people can smoke inside this airport) for 14 hours as they pushed our flight back hour by hour. It was excruciating and draining and I was tired.

BUT if asked to compare experiences with Tarom with experiences with Delta, I would describe Tarom as LOVE and Delta as the farthest thing from. I hate Delta Airlines.

No comments: